Need advice on what to do next

2 years ago, I hired a company to provide a service, they were paid but didn’t follow through. I took them to court and won. I filed my judgement with the court of queens bench and filed the writ of enforcement.

Now…how to collect said money. Does anyone have advice on collecting?

I don’t know who he banks with but I tried sending him paperwork where he has to fill out a financial report and send it back but he isn’t accepting my registered mail anymore.

ANOTHER GREAT POST:  Need Assistance/Ideas

I’m not sure if I should set him up and confront him or if there’s another way to get my money back. He owes me about $3000.



You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Confront him? It went through the courts. Petition to have his wages garnished is all you can really do. Any kind of confrontation and you’ll be on the wrong side of the law. Would you like it if one of your creditors showed up at your door? How about your internet provider showing up and demanding you pay your bill? Common sense please…

  2. Gina Cook Gina Cook says:

    If he owns his own house you may be able to file for a lien against it whereby he would have to pay you out before he can sell/change title


Join the Discussion!

Hey! Why not submit a message of your own and check back tomorrow for some answers?
Honestly, what is there to lose?